Author Topic: Hi - please post here if you need forum access.  (Read 10531 times)

myloticthepriestess

• Sacrifices
    • View Profile
    • Mizuno's Portfolio Page
Re: Hi - please post here if you need forum access.
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2015, 09:02:24 PM »
Mylotic Disc Priest

cjlaal

• Sacrifices
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2015, 06:15:33 PM »
Aravortex. I am a monk. I was told to post here for access of some sort for forums or something

pawpabear

• Raid Leaders
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2016, 04:26:28 PM »
Name: Scott Lord (used to play as Sco [shaman])
Class and Advanced Class: Druid, Healer
Level:110
Time played on main: 135 days

What is your MAIN spec and ilevel? restoration druid 865

What is your Dual spec and ilevel? (PVP or list if a raid ready PVE spec): tank, 862

Professions: herbalism and Jewelcrafting

RL Age [18 and older is basically mandatory]: 34

Raiding Experience [give us details, you are trying to make a good impression. Include prior games if you have raided in WoW/Rift/Aion/etc.]: Vanilla WoW through first release of WotLK

Guild History (where you were guilded, and why you left):
I was a member of Undead and Fabulous several years ago (vanilla - beginning of WotLK) but had to stop playing for work. I have a window to play again so when Legion came out I bought it and have been getting into WoW again. Biggest change is having three kids now :)

Friends in UnF: Zarella, Seche, Tits, (but after 7 years, who knows)

Reason for applying to UnF (again, you are trying to make a good impression -- This application is our first introduction to you): Looking to get into raiding again.

Do you understand that the use of exploits is grounds for an immediate /gkick? (Y/N)Y
Do you agree to come prepared to raids including farming for consumables? (Y/N)Y
Do you understand that applicants are required to make 50% of the raids? (Y/N)Y
Do you understand that UnF has a competitive raiding atmosphere and you are required to play with focus and dedication every time you are in a raid? (Y/N)Y
Do you have a working mic?  (y/n)Y

What kind of computer do you have?
Laptop for travel and desktop at home. They are both lower end gaming boxes, but I've been able to play WoW smoothly for the last few months. I don't think you are really looking for hardware specs in this forum but I can go look them all up if interested.

What kind of connection do you have (dsl, cable, etc.)?  Cable

Do you have any problem staying connected?  No

Do you have an authenticator on your account? Yes

Do you understand that talking angry smack to the GM or a raidleader during a raid because you didn't get picked will likely result in a gkick?  Save it for a PM or for discussion after the raid pls tks.
Yes.